Lot 511:
50 70

TIELSCH TWO-SIDED LEAF-SHAPED PORCELAIN DISH WITH HANDLE DECORATED WITH FRUITS, FLOWERS AND GILT RIM, circa mid 19th century TIELSCH PORCELAIN MANUFACTORY

Mark: ‘TPM’ under Prussian eagle with scepter, imperial orb and Crown, mark used in 1847 – 1850 (on the underside) 26 x 34 cm Condition : good condition, some wear of gilt rim The Silesian porcelain manufactory Carl Tielsch & Co. was founded by Carl Robert in 1845 in Altwasser near Waldenburg, in the administrative district of Breslau. From 1845 to 1863, the manufactory used porcelain brand TPM (Tielsch Porcelain Manufactory).
Не пропустите последние новости о наших инициативах и аукционах.
|
© 2017-2022 Hermitage Fine Art
КОНТАКТ
Hermitage Fine Art

ТЕЛЕФОН +377 9 777 39 80

EMAIL info@hermitagefineart.com

ОФИС Le Park Palace, Avenue de la Costa, 98000, Monaco