Лот 894:
800 1 000

SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE OF IDSTEIN, 79 BOARDS

Signed ‘Klersy’ and dated 1899 to 1902 60 x 50 cm Provenance: Private collection, South of France The School of Idstein (Germany) was founded in 1869 as a school of construction and represented a training centre for construction technicians and architects in the 20th century. In 1971, it was integrated in the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences as architecture and civil engineering department. The building is now used by the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences since 1995.