Lotto 163:
40 60

TIELSCH PORCELAIN MANUFACTORY TIELSCH TWO-SIDED LEAF-SHAPED PORCELAIN DISH WITH HANDLE DECORATED WITH FRUITS, FLOWERS AND GILT RIM, circa mid 19th century

Mark: ‘TPM’ under Prussian eagle with scepter, imperial orb and Crown, mark used in 1847 – 1850 (on the underside) 26 x 34 cm Condition : good condition, some wear of gilt rim The Silesian porcelain manufactory Carl Tielsch & Co. was founded by Carl Robert in 1845 in Altwasser near Waldenburg, in the administrative district of Breslau. From 1845 to 1863, the manufactory used porcelain brand TPM (Tielsch Porcelain Manufactory).