Lot 163:
40 60

TIELSCH PORCELAIN MANUFACTORY TIELSCH TWO-SIDED LEAF-SHAPED PORCELAIN DISH WITH HANDLE DECORATED WITH FRUITS, FLOWERS AND GILT RIM, circa mid 19th century

Mark: ‘TPM’ under Prussian eagle with scepter, imperial orb and Crown, mark used in 1847 – 1850 (on the underside) 26 x 34 cm Condition : good condition, some wear of gilt rim The Silesian porcelain manufactory Carl Tielsch & Co. was founded by Carl Robert in 1845 in Altwasser near Waldenburg, in the administrative district of Breslau. From 1845 to 1863, the manufactory used porcelain brand TPM (Tielsch Porcelain Manufactory).
Do not miss the latest news on our initiatives and our auctions
|
© 2017-2022 Hermitage Fine Art
CONTACT
Hermitage Fine Art

CALL US +377 9 777 39 80

EMAIL info@hermitagefineart.com

OFFICE Le Park Palace, Avenue de la Costa, 98000, Monaco