CHARDER A double glass lamp with acid-etched cameo decorated with roses
2 200 2 600
height: 48 cm Executed circa 1920 «Charder: French glass» is the trademark of the company founded by Charles Schneider (1881-1953), French glassmaker, and his brother Ernest, in 1913 in Epinay-sur-Seine. It became the largest glass factory in Europe in the years 1920-1930. The success of these two brothers came from their style developed during the Art Deco period, inspired by the artistic movements of the time, cubism, futurism, through colors and lights.