Signed «K. Vlasova» (lower right) Oil on canvas 100 x 84 cm Klara Filippovna Vlasova, a master of genre compositions and landscapes, studied at the Surikov Moscow State Art Institute under S.V. Gerasimov (1944-1950). Her graduation work was the painting «Arrival of Komsomol members for the restoration of Stalingrad». She was a member of exhibitions since 1955. She worked in the painting section of the Moscow Union of Artists and the Union of Artists of Russia, worked in the Audit Commission of the Union of Artists. In 1987 was awarded the Order of the Badge of Honor. Solo exhibitions were held in Moscow in 1982 and 2002, in the House-Museum of S. Gerasimov in Mozhaisk (2004), in Leningrad, Makhachkala, Sochi. Her works are in the State Russian Museum, Leo Tolstoy Museum, Museum of History of Moscow, as well as in private collections in England, France, Holland, Italy, Japan, USA, Venezuela.